You Can Now Apply For Italy and Germany Schengen Visa From Kocaeli…
iDATA is a formally licenced institution for Italy and Germany visa application in Turkey. As of September 1 2022, our Chamber will start Mobile application service in its central building’s new iDATA office. With this new service offered exclusively to the Marmara region, it will provide people who want to apply for a visa with superior service and time and cost advanteges due to transportation with its biometric processing device and its authorized team.
After the acceptance of complete application files submitted to iDATA mobile application office, you will get a meeting date to your biometric processes (finger printing) which will be executed by Mobile Team.
Your application’s visa fee and iDATA coordination cost will due after the application. No pre-payment is required before the application.
We take pleasure in informing you about the 11th edition of the Match4Industry Business Matching Event will be organised on 29th – 30th November 2022
The Match4Industry Business Matching Event will be organised by ABİGEM East Marmara and the Kocaeli Chamber of Industry in close collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network partners and many other professional business support organisations from Europe, Turkey and beyond.
Match4Industry is a part of “Doing Business Onsite”, a unique concept in matchmaking events that offer meetings held in company premises as well as the main event site. Visits to leading automotive companies will be available as optional programmes, offering the participants a chance to observe Kocaeli’s business environment at first hand. As usual there will be a dedicated area to accommodate face to face meetings between prospective partners.
Sectors of Interest:
- Automotive Supply
- Metal and Machinery
- Plastics and Rubber
- Chemical (Automotive Paints, Coatings and Care Products)
- Construction and Construction Materials
- Information and Communication Technologies
Participation is free of charge and open to all interested parties.
- Local transfers to meeting points.
- English to Turkish and Turkish to English translation.
- Lunches, refreshments and a ‘welcome’ dinner.
- Accommodation costs for one representative from each participating company. This cost will be borne by the Turkish Ministry of the Trade on the basis that companies submit their applications via the Turkish Commercial Attaché in their home countries. The deadline for free of charge accomodation will be announced through the event and partner organisations when the Turkish Ministry of Trade approves the event.
You can register for Match4Industry Business Matchmaking Event free of charge via: https://match4industry-2022.b2match.io/
For more information and your questions please do not hesitate to contact with Yelda KANPARA, email@example.com, Burak ÇAKIR, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel: + 90 262 323 08 56